"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/23/11

Leah C. Dancel - holiday

"I travel fast when there is no rope to pull." ~Leah C. Dancel, 28 May 2013

11 October 2009 Taupo NZ

"Plane, clouds, family and a country are what constitute a grand vacation" ~Leah C. Dancel, FB, 23 August 2011

"Where there is love and faith, faithfulness exists." ~Leah C. Dancel, 10 March 2012

"Sometimes, poetry is like a game to play. There's nothing more beyond imagination and above reality." ~Leah C. Dancel, 10 March 2012

"Flowers are like foods. Instead of flavours, they come in colours, varieties and with fragrant or no fragrant scents." ~Leah C. Dancel, 10 March 2012

"Dreams are free but it is important to pray." ~Leah C. Dancel, 28 February 2012