"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/30/11

John Quincy Adams Quotes


"I read my eyes out, and cant read half enough. The more one reads the more one sees we have to read." ~John Adams

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams

"In my many years, l have arrived to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." ~John Adams

"Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order." ~John Adams

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~John Quincy Adams 

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~John Quincy Adams

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝