"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/10/11

GEORGE SAND Quotes


"It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward dissolution. The reverse is true. As one grows older, one climbs with surprising strides." ~George Sand

"Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness." ~George Sand

"Know how to replace in your heart, by the happiness of those you love, the happiness that may be wanting to yourself." ~George Sand

"The beauty that addresses itself to the eyes is only the spell of the moment; the eye of the body is not always that of the soul." ~George Sand

"The old woman I shall become will be quite different from the woman I am now. Another I is beginning." ~George Sand 

"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved." ~George Sand

"Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age." ~George Sand

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝