"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/22/11

Dr. Laurence J. Peter Quotes


“A pessimist is a man who looks both ways when he crosses the street” ~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

"Equal opportunity means everyone will have a fair chance at being incompetent." -Dr. Laurence J. Peter

"In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence." ~Laurence J. Peter

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job." ~Laurence J. Peter, (1918-)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝