"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/23/11

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE Quotes



“I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” ~Florence Nightingale

"Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift there is nothing small about it." ~Florence Nightingale

"Live your life while you have it.  Life is a splendid gift.  There is nothing small in it.  For the greatest things grow by God's Law out of the smallest.  But to live your life you must discipline it.  You must not fritter it away in "fair purpose, erring act, inconstant will" but make your thoughts, your acts, all work to the same end and that end, not self but God.  That is what we call character." ~Florence Nightingale

"Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better.” ~Florence Nightingale 

"You ask me why I do not write something. I think one's feelings waste themselves in words, they ought all to be distilled into actions and into actions which bring results." ~Florence Nightingale

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝