"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/27/11

Edward E. Cummings Quotes


“A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.” ~E. E. Cummings

“For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” ~E.E. Cummings

“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)” ~E.E. Cummings

“I thank God for this most amazing day: for leaping greenly spirits of tress and a blue true dream of sky; for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes.” ~E. E. Cummings

“I would rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousands stars how not to dance.” ~E. E. Cummings

"…it's always ourselves we find in the sea." ~E.E. Cummings

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." ~E.E. Cummings

“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” ~E. E. Cummings

"The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else." ~E. E. Cummings

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~E. E. Cummings

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, day and night, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting." ~E.E. Cummings

“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward."~E.E. Cummings

“Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” ~E.E. Cummings

✻ღ♥*✿*•♥ღ✻

BIOGRAPHY

E. E. Cummings
Poet

Edward Estlin Cummings, known as E. E. Cummings, with the abbreviated form of his name often written by others in lowercase letters as e e cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright. Wikipedia

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝