"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/12/11

Diane Ackerman Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is." ~Diane Ackerman

Riverwalk, at Jenolan Caves
Oberon NSW May 2011

"Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountain." ~Diane Ackerman

"Play is our brain's favourite way of learning." ~Diane Ackerman

"Wonder is the heaviest element on the periodic table. Even a tiny fleck of it stops time." ~Diane Ackerman

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

VERSE

"I will not dishonor
my soul with hatred,
but offer myself humbly
as a guardian of nature,
as a healer of misery,
as a messenger of wonder,
as an architect of peace.
I will honor all life
wherever and in whatever form
it may dwell...on Earth my home,
and in the mansions of the stars.”
~Diane Ackerman from Things of Beauty
╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝