"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/2/11

Lord George Gordon Noel Byron Quotes



"A drop of ink may make a million think." ~Lord Byron

"A woman who gives any advantage to a man may expect a lover - but will sooner or later find a tyrant." ~Lord Byron (1788-1824) British poet.

"Alas! The love of women! It is known to be a lovely and a fearful thing." ~George Gordon

"All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin." ~Lord Byron

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." ~Lord Byron

“And I have loved thee, Ocean! And my joy of youthful sports was on thy breast to be borne, like thy bubbles, onward; from a boy I wantoned with thy breakers. They to me were a delight; and if the freshening sea made them a terror, ‘twas a pleasing fear.” ~Lord Byron

“Christians have burnt each other, quite persuaded. That all the Apostles would have done as they did.” ~Lord Byron George Gordon Noel Byron on Proverbs

“Exhausting thought, And having wisdom with each studious year.” ~Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron)

"Friendship is love without his wings!" ~George Gordon, Lord Byron

"Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship." ~Lord Byron

"I am always most religious upon a sunshiny day." ~Lord Byron

“If I could always read I should never feel the want of company.” ~Lord Byron  

"If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad." ~Lord Byron on Writing

“My boat is on the shore,
And my bark is on the sea.” ~George Gordon Byron

"Nothing can confound a wise man more than laughter from a dunce." ~Lord Byron

"Prolonged endurance tames the bold." ~Lord Byron

"Sighing that Nature formed but one such man, and broke the die." ~Lord Byron

“The dew of compassion is a tear.” ~Lord Byron

"The dome of Thought, the palace of the Soul. ~Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron)on Soul

"There is no instinct like that of the heart." ~Lord Byron

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore..." ~ Lord Byron

“They never fail who die in a great cause.”
~George Gordon Byron on Inspirational

"We are all selfish and I no more trust myself than others with a good motive." ~Lord Byron

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝