"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/11/11

Lydia Marie Child Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves." ~Lydia M. Child

"Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning." ~Lydia M. Child

"Genius hath electric power which earth can never tame." ~Lydia M. Child

"Gratitude is the memory of the heart; therefore forget not to say often, I have all I ever enjoyed." ~Lydia Marie Child (1802-1880)

"Home the blessed word, which opens to the human heart the most perfect glimpse of Heaven, and helps to carry it thither, as on an angel's wings." ~Lyda M. Child

"Love is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life. To each and every one of us, it gives the power of working miracles if we will." ~Lydia Marie Child (1802-1880)

"The cure for all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows, and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word "LOVE." ~Lydia M. Child

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝