"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/29/11

Lewis Carroll Quotes


"And this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone." ~The Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." ~Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

"How to be happy: Remove all toxic people from your life." ~Lewis Carroll

"I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then." ~Lewis Carroll from BrainyQuote

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is, 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle." ~Lewis Carrol

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” ~Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland Through the Looking-Glass

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." ~Lewis Carol

"It takes all the running you can do just to keep in the same place." ~Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass, 1872

"Sometimes I've believed up to six impossible things before breakfast." ~Lewis Carroll

"That's the reason they're called lessons...because they lessen from day to day." ~Lewis Carroll 

"We called him Tortoise because he taught us." ~Lewis Carroll (1832-1898)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝