"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/11/11

Vagabond Journeys Quotes


REST IN PEACE DB, July 2013)

"Growing up is a process of throwing out all the old evidence and seeing more clearly the difference between the shadows and the light. It's a long, slow, difficult process and requires courage, commitment and humility." ~Dana Bate, Vagabond Journeys

"I found that each day of rest was also a day of discovery, a clearing up of the mental desk, a reorganizing of the information and evidence of my life and my art." ~Dana Bate, Vagabond Journeys

"I love my life because it is life living. I love my mind because it is mind thinking. I love my heart because it is love loving." ~Dana Bate

"If we do a stupid thing to someone, years later someone else will do the same stupid thing to us to teach us the lesson we should have learned before we did the stupid thing in the first place. That’s what reason is for." ~Dana Bate, Vagabond Journeys

"If your life is true, strong and innocent it can pass through the lives of evil men and still remain pure." - from DB

"Spend a day without worry." ~DB of Vagabond Journeys

"The beauties that we know: an amazing sunset, the taste of ripe fruit, the warm breeze of a spring day, a painting by Van Gogh, the music of Mozart; these things are not complete. They are merely hints of the real beauty that is." ~from DB, Vagabond Journeys

"When you enter someone else’s thinking don’t be frightened by what you find there." ~Dana Bate

"With age comes experience, knowledge and, hopefully, some wisdom. It doesn't have the innocence and preciousness of youth."~Dana Bate

"Wisdom flutters through the mind like a butterfly only to be captured in someone's net and pinned to the wall in the dead form of words." ~Dana Bate

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝