"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/6/21

Rowena Aure Quotes


"I am not in good terms, relationship whatever with anyone.  I have the right to treat anyone with kindness, men and women friends on FB." ~Rowena Aure

"If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature's simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard." ~Rowena Aure 

"Sometimes  I thought that poets are being with complicated personalities. Killed with boredom and burried in the depth of grammar.  But my thoughts were fallacy.  -lovaholic- Poets come from their feelings.  They are the one who write, with their blue inked fingers and pens they marked. Haven't  I left the shore?" ~Rowena Aure 

"The SECRETS OF LIFE are all around us...but people are too busy looking for validation, fame, and those things that really don't matter." ~Rowena Aure