"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/23/21

Eureka Cambonga Bianzon Robey Quotes

"Everyone is capable to turn the bitterest water to a sweetest wine" ~Eureka Cambonga Bianzon Robey

"I can't wait for FPB family to flourish and reach all talented Filipino Poets all over the world." ~Eureka Cambonga Bianzon Robey 

"I find serenity in God's wisdom, whenever I'm writing through Him that's the time that I feel peace and calmness after a terrible day." ~Eureka Cambonga Bianzon Robey

"No one realizes how important it is to read, until his book became his friend, and brought him to places he'd never been." ~Eureka

"Readers are great leaders." ~Eureka Canning Bianzon Robey