"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/30/21

MIRELLA MACATULA Quotes



"Extrovert find it tough traveling alone because being unable to talk and be with people diffuses their energy. Obviously I am the opposite way around." ~Mirella Macatula

"Go where the government major offices are, or,  to areas beside the water. There,  you will always see something interesting." ~Mirella Macatula

"It’s easy to complain about life but I should remember the blessing that God allowed me to work only twice a week and not have to be in an office facing the computer." ~Mirella Macatula

"I am but an old soul always appreciating antiquity over modern places." ~Mirella Macatula

"My quiet (Saturday) walk with gratitude comes with clarity and consciousness." ~Mirella Macatula

"Photos can never give justice to it’s real beauty and opulence. Can’t help but to imagine King Solomon’s palace and gardens." ~Mirella Macatula

"The beauty of the place can never be captured by any lenses." ~Mirella Macatula

"There’s more real beauty as we age, the beauty of wisdom, maturity, and growing in grace and knowledge that will never tarnish or disappear with time." ~Mirella Macatula

"Traveling comes in various styles- my style is walking slowly as I carefully observe people and the environment. While some like people find traveling alone boring, I don’t. I like to observe, appreciate and give thanks to God for every beautiful scene." ~Mirella Macatula

BIO

December 28, 2021