"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/30/21

Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego


"A person who reads will explore the universe and reading the WORD of GOD  will lead him to eternity." ~Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego 

"A thought of a given life from birth to eternity. A wonderful life lived with gratefulness to the giver of life. I'm reminded of who am I too.Naked came I, in the eyes of God, very special." ~Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego on (I COME WITH NOTHING,  I LEAVE WITH NOTHING.)

"Dream big and work on it.Embrace greatness especially when you are asking God for your desire." ~Dra. Crispina Vedra-Diego, December 25, 2021

"Live a life to inspire and to be a blessing always." ~Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego, PhD

"Lovely as a queen, the only one...and that's you in your garden blooming though alone  giving glamor for the world to see.You are special for God loves you." ~Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego, PhD

"Sometimes we need to be alone and feel the serenity of our hearts in tune with our Creator." ~Dra. Crispin's Vedra-Diego

"There is beauty in stripes and colors. Hard work, discipline, commitment, and
Humility." ~Dr. Crispina Vedra-Diego, PhD



VERSE 


From the Author's Own Painting 
July 12, 2021

MY JOY 
#haiku 

Calmness of the sea,
Brings healing to the spirit,
Like a clear blue sky.

The heart full of love,
Is the greatest force of life,
To keep joy alive.