"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/24/17

Quotes on ROMANCE



"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." ~Ingrid Bergman

"I can't tolerate a woman who chooses to stress out about her wedding. It's just a party where, for some reason, a bride has to wear a really unflattering white dress to make it seem like she's still a virgin." ~Chelsea Handler

"I don’t believe in courtship. It’s a waste of time. If I love the person, I’ll tell her right away. But for you, I’ll make an exception. Just love me now, and I will court you forever.” ~Ferdinand E. Marcos to Imelda Romualdez (Former President of the Philippines, RIP)

"I feel sure that no girl would go to the altar if she knew all." ~Queen Victoria

"I want the concentration and the romance, and the worlds all glued together, fused, glowing: have no time to waste any more on prose." ~Virginia Woolf

“Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing;
Come back to me and forgive everything.”
~Moulin Rouge, the movie

"Romance and work are great diversions to keep you from dealing with yourself." ~Cher

"Romance ... It's not a place...it's not a dream. Nor is it exclusive to the blissful relationship of a man and a woman made one in love. It is the very dance of life itself...in sunrises and sunsets, in the pulsing firefly stars in the night-sky, in the stretching of grass, the fragrance of blooming flowers flirting with the flying flowers, in the reflection of the universe in the dewdrop clinging to a leaf in the morning mist...it is in the awesome poetry of the living oneness of all in love all around us!" ~Surf Reyes

"There are, indeed, few merrier spectacles than that of many windmills bickering together in a fresh breeze over a woody country; their halting alacrity of movement, their pleasant business, making bread all day with uncouth gesticulation; their air, gigantically human, as of a creature half alive, put a spirit of romance into the tamest landscape." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝