"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/3/14

Richard P. Feynman Quotes


"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." ~Richard Feynman

"I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's,  she never going to let us relax." ~Richard Feynman   

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~Richard Feynman

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts”. ~Richard Feynman

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." ~Richard P. Feynman

Bio

The Feynman Technique is a Mental Model named after Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize Winning Physicist. It is designed as a technique to help you learn, pretty much learn anything - to understand concepts you don't really get, remember stuff you have already learnt, or study more efficiently.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝