"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/6/14

Craig Paterson - still place

"Today, remember the still place, that royal spring from which all of creation bursts forth. Remember that there is always a moment for one clear breath, one pleasant thought, one deep pause to greet the majesty of the sky above you. To briefly part from the busy doings of your life need not be a distraction, but a nourishment. Take time to visit that still place, and grace will meet you there." ~Craig Paterson of Temple Wind Flutes from Dreamwork with Toko-pa