"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/27/14

Dada Mukerjee - garland

♥*✿*•♥

"There were many saints who were the same as Babaji in their love and compassion, rescuing the fallen, standing by the deserted, and bringing cheer and joy to the distressed. The string in the garland passes through various kinds of flowers and links them together in one strand like the current of the stream of compassion which passes through the hearts of the saints." ~Dada Mukerjee