"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/6/14

Charity M. Richey-Bentley Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Don’t forget to slow down ... Try to spend some time with God, your family, your friends and your animals. But don’t forget to spend some time with yourself. Take some time to recharge your soul and renew your spirit. Be thankful for all you have and all the blessings that are coming your way!" ~Charity M. Richey-Bentley

"Everything you have ever wanted, is right on the other side of fear." ~Charity M. Richey-Bentley, The Horse Mafia

"In a split second, everything about our life can change. So, we have to live our life and make every single second count." ~THM

"Life is short. Cherish your family, friends, and animals. You never know when your loved ones will be taken from you. Hug them a little bit longer today. Tell them that you love them. Look a little deeper. And appreciate the little things that they always do. Before you go to bed tonight, make sure they know that you would be lost without them." ~Charity M. Richey-Bentley

"The loss of your mother no matter how old you are changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts and she is always in your heart." ~The Horse Mafia

"There's no storm that God won't carry you through. No bridge that God won't help you cross. No battle that God won't help you win. No heartache that God won't help you let you go of. He is so much bigger than anything you will ever face. Leave everything in His hands. Embrace each day confidently knowing that He will take care of you." ~Charity M. Richey-Bentley, The Horse Mafia

"Today, I am so grateful that God knows my heart. Others may misunderstand my good intentions, judge my words or deeds, find fault, or blame what they truly do not understand. But God knows my heart. He knows I am learning, I am trying and I am a work in progress. I am becoming all He created me to be." ~The Horse Mafia

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝