"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/2/13

Frida Kahlo Quotes


"At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can." ~Frida Kahlo

"I am my own muse, the subject I know best." ~Frida Kahlo

"I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return." ~Frida Kahlo

"I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you." ~Frida Kahlo in The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait

"Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away." ~Frida Kahlo

"Passion is the bridge that takes you from pain to change." ~Frida Kahlo

"They are so damn 'intellectual' and rotten that I can't stand them anymore....I [would] rather sit on the floor in the market of Toluca and sell tortillas, than have anything to do with those 'artistic' bitches of Paris.” ~Frida Kahlo

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝