"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/4/13

Diana Morris Quotes

"I think in our society we are taught to overlook our sadness and "put on a happy face".

"God gave us all our emotions to help us mature and grow." ~ Diana Morris

"Melancholy days were meant for contemplation and a resolve to try harder to get it right with our world and everyone we touch." ~Diana Morris

"There can be no true joy unless one has tasted sadness and most of my heartfelt lessons in life came with a touch of sadness." ~Diana Morris

"There is certain kind of sadness when we look at our lives and realize we didn't appreciate the folks he sent us because we weren't mature enough." ~Diana Morris

"There is sadness when we remember days gone by when our children were small and needed us every single hour of every single day." ~Diana Morris

Source: Butterflies and Pebbles on Sadness Thread