"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/14/12

Thomas Moore Quotes


"A friendship that like love is warm; a love like friendship, steady." ~Thomas Moore (1779-1852)

"A reflection on the soul in relationship: its emotions remain forever, long after the visible relationship has ended.” ~Thomas Moore

"And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touch'd by the thorns." ~Thomas Moore

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." ~Thomas Moore (1779 - 1852)

"My life work is an attempt to ground the pure, visionary spirit in the imperfect, intoxicating sensuousness of worldly life.” ~Thomas Moore

"The thread of our life would be dark, Heaven knows! If it were not with friendship and love intertwined." ~Thomas Moore

"There are several sorts of religions, not only in different parts of the island, but even in every town; some worshipping the sun, others the moon or one of the planets." ~Thomas More

"True change takes place in the imagination." ~Thomas Moore (1779 - 1852)

VERSE

I have a garden of my own,
Shining with flowers of every hue;
I love it dearly while alone,
But I shall love it more with you.
~Thomas Moore

"The thread of our life would be dark,
Heaven knows!
If it were not with friendship and love
intertwined."
~Thomas Moore (1779-1852)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝