"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/19/12

Joan Rivers Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"He who limps is still walking." ~Joan Rivers

"I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware." ~Joan Rivers

"If you laugh at it you can deal with it." - Joan Rivers

"Listen. I wish I could tell you it gets better. But, it doesn't get better. You get better." ~Joan Rivers

"My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon." (Legendary comedienne Joan Rivers has passed away, aged 81
from Woman's Day)

RIP: 5 September 2014 (81 years old)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝