"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/16/12

Michael J. Fox Quotes


"Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there’s got to be a way through it." ~Michael J. Fox

"Family is not an important thing, it’s everything." ~Michael J. Fox

"I believe a purpose is something for which one is responsible; it's not just divinely assigned." ~Michael J. Fox

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered." ~Michael J. Fox

"The purpose that you wish to find in life, like a cure you seek, is not going to fall from the sky. I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it's not just divinely assigned." ~Michael J. Fox

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝