"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/28/11

Terri Guillemets Quotes


"All it takes is one bloom of hope to make a spiritual garden." ~Terri Guillemets

"Dreams are free, so free your dreams." ~Terri Guillemets

"Give your stress wings and let it fly away." ~Terri Guillemets

"Hot coffee and cold winter mornings are two of the best soul mates who ever did find each other." ~Terri Guillemets

"How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?" ~Terri Guillemets

"I love the sweet smell of dawn - our unique daily opportunity to smell time,to smell opportunity - each morning being, a new beginning." ~Terri Guillemets

"I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings." ~Terri Guillemets

"If God asks that you bend, bend and do not complain. He is making you more flexible, and for this be thankful." ~Terri Guillemets

"If trouble hearing angels' song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart." ~Terri Guillemets

"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into." ~Terri Guillemets

"Just before dawn I have the world all to myself." ~Terri Guillemets

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow." ~Terri Guillemets

"Love burns across the infinitude." ~Terri Guillemets

"My favorite weather is bird chirping weather." ~Terri Guillemets

"Pen names are masks that allow us to unmask ourselves." ~Terri Guillemets

"The past is behind us, love is in front and all around us." ~Terri Guillemets

"Skin is a covering for our immortality." ~Terri Guillemets

"The color of springtime is in the flowers, the color of winter is in the imagination." ~Terri Guillemets

"When we pray, our hearts glow a glorious joy that lights our souls and all the world around us." ~Terri Guillemets

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝