"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/29/11

Caroline Myss Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Do not assume that divine guidance flows only when you are in need of help. Guidance continues to flow whether or not you have problems. It transcends problems, heartbreaks, and traumas, flowing through dreams and illuminations.
Whether guidance comes during times of tranquility or trauma, however, it is up to you to have the courage to acknowledge it" ~Caroline Myss

"Enjoy your inward travels. May they be extraordinary. Collect each jewel. Bless each day of your life-for no day in your life will ever come again." ~Caroline Myss

"Facing personal truths and purging yourself of addictions or manipulative habits require strength, courage, humility, faith, and other qualities of a soul with stamina, because you are not just changing yourself; you are changing your universe. Your soul is a compass. Change one coordinate in your spiritual compass and you change your entire life's direction." ~Caroline Myss

"Grace is like a blanket of hope that covers you at night when you think you don't have what it takes to get up in the morning." ~Caroline Myss

"Guide me through this darkness, Lord. Hover over me especially when I cannot seem to hold on for another moment. Flood me with the graces of hope and fortitude. Send your angels to watch over me as I sleep through the night. Remind me during the day that from this small dark cocoon, I will emerge a butterfly." ~Caroline Myss

"I firmly believe that intuitive or symbolic sight is not a gift but a skill – a skill based in self-esteem." ~Caroline Myss

"If you want your situation to change, then set change in motion. If you want to improve your health, then do something that supports that intention. Work with the laws of the universe." ~Caroline Myss

"Just let go. Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness." ~Caroline Myss

"Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do. I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering." ~Caroline Myss

"Live one day at a time. Keep your attention in present time. Have no expectations. Make no judgements. And give up the need to know why things happen as they do. Give it up!" ~Caroline Myss

"My prayer today is to become more mindful of my personal actions. What motivates me to do what I do and to say the things I do to others? I often dismiss my actions because of stress or anger but the people I hurt along the way do not dismiss what I've said or done. Every action and every word carries a consequence. Every person has stress and every person has anger. I would not like to be someone's target and I ask for the grace to become more mindful not to harm others just because I am having a bad day." ~Caroline Myss

"My prayer today is to be silent, still. I want to dwell in trust - that all things are as they should be in my life. I do not want chaos or confusion to have authority over me, or difficulties or problems. Let them wait for me tomorrow. Today I suspend worry and choose to dwell in trust. Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something special in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only the best, be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own." ~Caroline Myss

"Never blame another person for your personal choices — you are still the one who must live out the consequences of your choices." ~Caroline Myss

"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." ~Caroline Myss

"There is no such thing as a simple act of compassion or an inconsequential act of service. Everything we do for another person has infinite consequences." ~Caroline Myss

"We are not meant to stay wounded. We are supposed to move through our tragedies and challenges and to help each other move through the many painful episodes of our lives. By remaining stuck in the power of our wounds, we block our own transformation. We overlook the greater gifts inherent in our wounds — the strength to overcome them and the lessons that we are meant to receive through them. Wounds are the means through which we enter the hearts of other people. They are meant to teach us to become compassionate and wise." ~Caroline Myss

"We weave our spirits into everything we do and everyone we meet." ~Caroline Myss

“You are not born knowing how great an artist you could be in this lifetime. In order to discover your potential you have to learn to act with courage, self-confidence and faith. These are potentials you need to discover within yourself. These are spiritual qualities that must be earned. ... Our creative potential calls us to rise above the self's basic need for survival in the physical world. We're called to grow beyond our self.” ~Caroline Myss

"You cannot change anything in your life with intention alone, which can become a watered-down, occasional hope that you'll get to tomorrow. Intention without action is useless." ~Caroline Myss

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝