"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/21/11

Erica Jong Quotes


“Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.”
Erica Jong on Advice

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads." ~Erica Jong

“I am old enough to know that laughter, not anger, is the true revelation.” ~Erica Jong

"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me. I have accepted fear as a part of life — specifically the fear of change, the fear of the unknown; and I have gone ahead despite the pounding in my heart that says: turn back, turn back, you"ll die if you venture too far." ~Erica Jong

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." ~Erica Jong

“Take your life into your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.” ~Erica Jong

"When everyone thinks they know you, it’s hard not to be guarded.” ~Erica Jong

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝