"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/25/20

STEVE IRWIN Quotes


“Come with me. Share it with me. Share my wildlife with me. Because humans want to save the things that they love. My job, my mission, the reason I’ve been put onto this planet is to save wildlife. And I thank you for coming with me.”  ~Steve Irwin 

“We don’t own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our wildlife.” ~Steve Irwin 

 “Where I live if someone gives you a hug, it’s from the heart.” ~Steve Irwin