"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/27/20

Charles Franklin Kettering Quotes


"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter anther." ~Charles F. Kettering 

"Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice." ~Charles F. Kettering 

"I could do nothing without problems, they toughen my mind." ~Charles Franklin Kettering (1876-1958)