"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/21/20

Lori Deschene Quotes


"Dear Music, Thanks for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits." ~Lori Deschene

"Maybe when social distancing is a thing of the past, we'll hug a little harder, hold on a little longer, and remember that nothing matters more than the time we spend with the people we love." ~Lori Deschene

"No matter how happy someone may seem, they have moments when they question if they can go on. No matter how confident someone may look, there are times when they feel unsure and insecure. And no matter how strong someone may appear, they have days when they feel like they're falling apart. Never think for a moment you're alone with your struggles. You're not a mess. You're human." ~Lori Deschene

"Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need." ~Tiny Buddha 

"Sometimes music is the only thing that takes your mind off everything else."  ~Lori Deschene, Tiny Buddha



╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝