"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/13/20

Clyde Lee Dennis Quotes


“By getting you to look into a mirror I can show you what special looks like, but there's nothing I can do to make you appreciate it. That's the part you have to do for yourself.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

“Die having memories that endure. Not with dreams left over.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

“Embrace and be thankful for the struggle you're in today. That struggle is developing within you, the strength you're going to need tomorrow.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

“The number one rule in life is to set and live up to your own standards.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

“The only people who will criticize you for going after your dreams are those who have given up on achieving their own.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

“The quality of your habits will determine the quality of your future.” ~Clyde Lee Dennis

Source: Goodreads

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝