"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/27/20

FEATURED QUOTE: From Samantha C. Lourie

"The journeys we have gone on to be who we are today. The battles we have emerged from, wounded but not finished. The levels of hell we have endured because we believed a peaceful day was coming. It has been such a labour of love, blood, sweat, tears to get to where I am today. When I do eventually die one day, all I want to really say is that I have lived. I have loved. I have given everything to my life, to the sense of being here awake in this world. I kept on when I could have stopped. I just want my battery to be totally empty when my time comes. All my fuel spent on a life that I put my whole heart into exploring and expressing and giving and relishing. Feeling grateful right now, just to be here. I hope you celebrate who you are today too. It's all been worth it up to now and what lies before us is even more wonderful than all the things we leave behind in every new moment. Long may we continue and everything may we continue to give." ~S.C Lourie, Butterflies and Pebbles