"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/20/20

Quotes on PRINCIPLES



"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." ~Leonardo da Vinci

"Concentration is the key to economic results. No other principles of effectiveness is violated as constantly today as the basic principle of concentration." ~Peter F. Drucker

Correct principles are like compasses: They are always pointing the way. And if we know how to read them, we won’t get lost, confused, or fooled by conflicting voices and values.” ~Stephen R. Covey

"If we can recognize that change and uncertainty are basic principles, we can greet the future and the transformation we are undergoing with the understanding that we do not know enough to be pessimistic." ~Hazel Henderson

“Just let your minds become void and environmental phenomena will void themselves; let principles cease to stir and events will cease stirring of themselves." ~Huang Po, The Zen Teaching of Huang-Po: On the Transmission of Mind

"Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice." ~Thomas Paine on Virtue

“So, I tell you there are a great many God-fearing, dedicated, noble men and women in public life, present company included. And, yes, we need your help to keep us ever mindful of the ideas and the principles that brought us into the public arena in the first place. The basis of those ideals and principles is a commitment to freedom and personal liberty that, itself, is grounded in the much deeper realization that freedom prospers only where the blessings of God are avidly sought and humbly accepted.” ~Pres. Ronald Reagan (1983)

"Thank God, I’m very well satisfied with the way God created me and I would not change a thing. I consider myself a woman with inner beauty. I have my principles. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I plan to follow this through the rest of my life." ~Miss Angola's Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011

"The GREAT difference between the real leader and the pretender is -- that the one sees into the future, while the other regards only the present; the one lives by the day, and acts upon expediency; the other acts on enduring principles for immortality." ~Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

"This world scarcely raise rare HEROES who died defending the Law of the Land and the Law above it. A man of principles is the enemy of those without." ~Selma Palacio Alara

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝