"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/24/20

MAGGIE BEER Quotes


"Having inherited the tradition of a feast of beautifully simple food from my own parents, it is so important to me to continue that tradition for my children, and now my grandchildren. We keep it really simple so there is no fuss or bother, with everyone chipping in so that much of the preparation is done the night before." ~Maggie Beer

"Seasonality and spontaneity in creating short-run products is also what I love best." ~Maggie Beer

"There is something completely tangible but difficult to capture in words about being surrounded by the rhythm of the seasons, drawing inspiration for cooking by the food you can see outside your window, and the feeling of being nurtured that slowing life down brings – every reason for us to create Orchard House for you to enjoy." ~Maggie Beer

"… we all sit under the pear tree at the bottom of the garden, or in the courtyard under the umbrella of what must be a hundred year old wisteria, whiling away the time eating and chatting and being entertained by the grand children’s antics, which always seem to be extra spirited at Christmas time!” ~Maggie Beer

Source: Carolyn McDowall, The Culture Concept Circle 2012

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝