"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/29/20

Louise Bourgeois Quotes


“An artist can show things that other people are terrified of expressing.” ~Louise Bourgeois

“He was the wolf, and she was the rational hare, forgiving and accepting him as he was.” ~Louise Bourgeois

“I am not what I am, I am what I do with my hands...” ~Louise Bourgeois

“It is not so much where my motivation comes from but rather how it manages to survive.” ~Louise Bourgeois

“My knives are like a tongue - I love, I do not love, I hate. If you don’t love me, I am ready to attack. I am a double-edged knife.” ~Louise Bourgeois

“The spider is a repairer. If you bash into the web of a spider, she doesn’t get mad. She weaves and repairs it.” ~Louise Bourgeois

“There are many realities." ~Louise Bourgeois

“To be an artist, you need to exist in a world of silence.” ~Louise Bourgeois

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝