"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/10/20

RON PAUL Quotes


“Don't steal - the government hates competition!” ~Ron Paul

“I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties.” ~Ron Paul

“It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking.” ~Ron Paul

“Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ~Ron Paul

“One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens would pay nearly half of everything they earn to the government.” ~Ron Paul

"Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." ~Ron Paul

“Truth is treason in the empire of lies.” ~Ron Paul

"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." ~Ron Paul

"Vote all you want, the Secret Government won't change." ~Ron Paul (The Mind Unleashed)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝