"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/29/20

Danny DeVito Quotes


"America's racist, so what do you expect." ~Danny DeVito

"It's fun to be on the edge. I think you do your best work when you take chances, when you're not safe, when you're not in the middle of the road, at least for me, anyway." ~Danny DeVito

"It's unfortunate that the entire country is a racist country. We're living in a country that discriminates, and has certain racist tendencies." ~Danny DeVito

"Kindness is what makes us human." ~Danny Devito

"Of course I've got lawyers. They are like nuclear weapons, I've got em 'cause everyone else has. But as soon as you use them they screw everything up." ~Danny DeVito

"The choices we make, dictate the lives we lead." ~Danny DeVito

"The whole point of love is to put someone else’s needs above your own." ~Danny DeVito

"There are two dilemmas that rattle the human skull: How do you hang on to someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?" ~Danny DeVito

"We don't even know if we're in this room. We could be in a turtle's dream in outer space." ~Danny DeVito

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝