"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/16/15

Rebecca Wilson Quotes


"I will raise “children” not “little egos”, and I am going to devote my life to teaching them how to learn, not how to be the centre of attention. From that they’ll surely find a way to enjoy their lives, as they will just keep learning until they find something they love." ~Rebecca Wilson

"My sense of achievement is in building self-empowered little people into bigger people that can enjoy being a normal part of society rather than needing to have them as the star of every show." ~Rebecca Wilson, publisher and founder of Starts at Sixty

"The reality is that while you can have a wonderful life over 60, there are some things that can put the brakes on your plans or lifestyle." ~Starts at 60

From START AT 60

"Growing old can be fun … if you do it with the right people." ~Anon
╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝