"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/20/15

PRINCE HARRY QUOTES


"I knew there would always be a gaping hole that could never be filled." ~Prince Harry, During a moving speech at the opening of Mamohato Children's Centre in Lesotho, Africa, (Prince Harry described how hard it was to have his mom snatched away so suddenly, and when he was so young, 2015)

“I reflect on generations of conservation champions, including my late grandfather, and feel proud and energized to continue doing my part in this legacy.” ~Prince Harry in honoring his late Grandfather HRH Prince Philip on Earth Day, April 23, 2021

"She will always be remembered for her amazing public work. But behind the media glare, to us, just two loving children, she was quite simply the best mother in the world." ~Prince Harry on his late mother, Princess Diana (1961-1997)

ATTRIBUTES TO PRINCE HARRY

"‪The milk of human kindness, manifest not only in your actions but also in your demeanour, and epitomised in your HUMANE nature..I'm a 66 year old SriLankan widower,who can sift the wheat from the chaff...GOD BLESS THE 3 OF YOU .." ~‬Wasanthakumar Perera on Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝