"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/10/15

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: the work of your hands

"I am malicious because I am miserable. Am I not hated and shunned by all mankind? You, my creator, would tear me to pieces, and triumph; remember that, and tell me why I should pity man more than he pitied me? You would not call it murder if you could precipitate me into one of those ice-rifts, and destroy my frame, the work of your own hands." ~Frankenstein's monster addresses Frankenstein - his creator - on a snow-covered mountainside