"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/29/14

Sherry Kane Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"Good health leads to ultimate happiness. Take care of YOU! You only have one body to live in." ~Sherry Kane, I Am Complete Woman ‪

"In order to grow to your highest potential, it is necessary to step away from your busy life to reflect and create anew." ~Sherry Kane

"Life does not have to be Perfect to BE Wonderful. Make the most of each day. Appreciate the little things and take pleasure from all that is good. If you look hard enough, you can always find something good- even in a bad situation. This perspective will brighten up your world. Create a wonderful day!" -Sherry Kane (I Am Complete Woman)

"Spend time enjoying the beauty of nature. It will bring you inner peace and serenity." ~Sherry Kane, I am Complete Women's Retreat

"When you are busy rushing through your day, remember to take time to stop and slow things down. Don't let life pass you by." ~Sherry Kane , I am Complete Women's Retreat

"When you are experiencing rough waters, trust that a brighter tomorrow is waiting for you on the other side. Hang tight and ride the storm. You will get through it. Never give up and Believe..." ~Sherry Kane, I Am Complete Woman

"When you nurture yourself, your world will come into focus." ~Sherry Kane, I Am Complete Woman

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝