"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/24/14

Sara Teasdale Quotes


"I have no riches but my thoughts. Yet these are wealth enough for me." -Sara Teasdale

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes." ~Sara Teasdale

"My soul is a dark ploughed field
In the cold rain;
My soul is a broken field
Ploughed by pain."
-Sara Teasdale

“No one worth possessing can be quite possessed.” ~Sara Teasdale

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝