"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/17/13

Hugh Jackman Quotes


“Everyone has a cup of coffee every day, but I'm not sure everyone understands how it gets there, and how the choice of what you drink makes a massive difference at the beginning to the grower.” ~Hugh Jackman

"I was brought up in a way where you treat people with respect. So it's easy for me to be polite and respectful to people than to be an a-hole." ~Hugh Jackman