"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/9/13

Barack Obama Quotes


"Bound by the values we share, guided by the vision we seek, I am absolutely confident we can advance the security and the prosperity and the dignity of people across this region. And in pursuit of that future, you will have no greater friend than the United States of America." ~Barack Obama, on his speech at the The University of Queensland, 15 November 2014 during the G20 Meeting held in Brisbane.

"Decisions are upon us, and we cannot afford delay... we must act, knowing that our work will be imperfect." ~Barack Obama

"I will never apologise for saying that the future of humanity and the future of the world is going to be defined by what we have in common as opposed to those things that separate us and ultimately lead us into conflict." ~Barack Obama

“No matter how daunting the odds; no matter how much people try to knock her down, she never, ever quits.” ~Pres. Barack Obama on Hillary Clinton, First Woman Democratic Presidential Nominee (July 2016)

"The most important people in my life have always been women. I was raised by a single mom, who spent much of her career working to empower women in developing countries. I watched as my grandmother, who helped raise me, worked her way up at a bank only to hit a glass ceiling." ~Pres. Barack Obama on women (feminism), Hello Mag, 6 July 2016

"When it comes to the world we leave our children, we owe it to them to do what we can." ~Barack Obama, President of the USA (2013)

"When you're the father of two daughters, you become even more aware of how gender stereotypes pervade our society. You see the subtle and not-so-subtle social cues transmitted through culture." ~Pres. Barack Obama

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝