"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/9/13

Dr. David H. Harwell Quotes


"Behind your smiles are many worries and problems." ~Dr. David H. Harwell

"Do not envy us, because we should learn something from you. What I see is that even when your hands are empty, your hearts remain full." ~Dr. David H. Harwell

"In America, our hands are full, but our hearts are empty." ~Dr. David H. Harwell

"We teach. We learn. It's a two way-lane unless you're smart. Too smart and very smart. Hear this from someone who comes from The Land of Milk and Honey. Americans worry about having new cars, Filipinos worry about having enough food to eat. That's an enormous difference." ~Dr. David H. Harwell

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝