"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/14/13

Jules Renard Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

“As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to live it more and more” ~Jules Renard

"If I had my life to live over again, I would ask that not a thing be changed, but that my eyes be opened wider." ~Jules Renard

"On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." ~Jules Renard

"Walks. The body advances, while the mind flutters around it like a bird.“ ~Jules Renard

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝