"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/23/13

Cheryl Campos - self-righteous behaviour

"Some religions and groups actually create more of a feeling of aloneness through their self-righteous behavior. The reason I stopped going to church was because I found more connection in spiritual growth and acceptance in nature. Sitting before a fire is a universal act..one that gives me the feeling of ultimate connection to life; to those before me, to those with me and to those who come after my brief time on earth. The ocean gives me this same feeling. .. no judgement...just acceptance...and in acceptance there is peace." ~Cheryl Campos