"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/26/13

Abigail Thomas - Joy

♥*✿*•♥

16 April 2013

"You're worried about how you're going to feel at the end of your life? What about right now? Live. Right this minute. That's where the joy is at." ~Abigail Thomas

OTHERS

"I am who I am and it has taken me a long time to get here." ~Abigail Thomas

"I was filled with love and longing, an ache that was almost pain." ~Abigail Thomas

"The date was like an island you stumble on with a stranger, and you spend a few pleasant hours together there, but you can never find the island again." ~Abigail Thomas

"We looked out the window at the creek, the shifting patterns of dark water and thin pale ice, and the flat rocks on the bank. ~Abigail Thomas

Source: Oprah Newsletter on Dating

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝