"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/23/12

Phyllis Diller Quotes


"A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once" ~Phyllis Diller

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." ~Phyllis Diller

"Cleaning your house while the kids are still growing, is like shovelling the walk before it stops snowing." ~Phyllis Diller

"I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them." ~Phyllis Diller

"Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But, everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out." ~Phyllis Driller

"Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going." ~Phyllies Diller (1917 -)

"My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor." ~Phyllis Diller

"My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual." ~Phyllis Diller

"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up." ~Phyllis Diller

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝